Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow Bound

Yesterday, I had my Valentine's Day mini-sessions scheduled. One look outside an hour and a half before it started, I realized that the snow on the street was too much for many people to make it through, so I cancelled. It pained me to do so and I had such a cute set up and quite a few people could not make my reschedule date. It's always better safe than sorry though!

However, you really have to make lemonade out of lemons sometimes. About 4:00PM, my husband and I took our little guy outside to explore the snow. I recently purchased an 85MM. Since the use of this lens requires some distance, I was anxious to get outside and used it.

With some encouragement from my local photographer's group last weekend, I shot the whole thing as RAW+JPEG. Then, I uploaded them in Lightroom. Here is what I got:







My goal this year is to get better acquainted with both Lightroom and shooting in RAW. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment